You can also visit the Perfect Killer web site which has many source documents and details about the substantial fact on which the fiction is based.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Virtual Tour Mostly Live

Yes, I know I need to do some cosmetic work on the thumbnail pages to get the little images to line up correctly, but the rest of the Perfect Killer Virtual Tour is pretty much operational.

I will post more photos as time allows.

Just a warning: where are a number of .mpg video files that are quite large and will require long downloads if you have SBC (Slow Balky Connection) DSL (Digital Snail Line) like I do.

I uploaded the .mpgs (set the upload then went to bed) because I know some people -- like Comcast users and people staying in hotels -- don't have to deal with SBC's Third-World Internet performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home