You can also visit the Perfect Killer web site which has many source documents and details about the substantial fact on which the fiction is based.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Busy Mississippi Tour for Perfect Killer

After nearly being stranded in Houston on Thursday as Hurricane Rita bore down on the South again, I finally made it to Jackson.

Saturday saw a great signing at Lemuria Book Store. Among the people visiting was a representative of my old boss, U.S. Senator Thad Cochran who had to have a signed copy of the first book I have set in Mississippi.

Later, I had a reading for a group of supporters of the Mississippi Center for Justice, (which gets 5% of the royalties from Perfect Killer.)

While taking a walk today, I shot a photo of a Passion Flower, one of the beautiful blossoms that grows from a vine that is everywhere this time of year.

Tomorrow, I head for Greenville with a television appearance on Wednesday morning ( 6 a.m., CDT) to talk about Books 'n Blues, then over to Square Books (owned by my cousin Richard Howorth) in Oxford for another signing.

Thursday, I will be signing at the base book store at Naval Air Station, Meridian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home